Kahdet kasvot(Two faces), Tampere

Kauppakatu 14

Know about this? Rate It!

by Turska
    by Hockeylady
    by Turska
  • Turska's Profile Photo

Kahdet kasvot(Two faces): Nice people,good value of beers

by Turska Updated Apr 7, 2008

We just simply like this place.And ther´many kind of people,music not too loud to talk,and not too disco-kind.
    I also like the fact,that in the beer-list there´s told by couple of words,what kind of beer it is,what you are thinking to try.If you´ve seen my other tips,you might guess that we like beer-tasting.We don´t go out so often,but when we go we will never go to place where there is only one beer on the tap-we wnt to taste everything we´ve not tasted before.
    There was also a lot of cigars here,but because I hate smoke,I don´t know are they still available.In Finland you can´t smoke in restaurants,but some places have"smoking-room".I haven´t been downstairs of this place for a while,so there might bee a cigar-lounge still.

Dress Code: No dress code.People of all ages-or maybe not so much about under 25years

• Beer Tasting

• Hockeylady's Profile Photo

Kahdet Kasvot: A good selection of beer and liquor

by Hockeylady Updated Nov 3, 2005

A wonderful and professional staff, who always help you to find your new favourites. They serve over 100 beers and the selection of ciders is brilliant. Also whiskey lovers have difficulties to choose just one. Always warm, welcoming feeling when you step in. Great location in the town centre.

• Beer Tasting