Pancho Villa, Tampere

by Janni67
  • SandiMandi's Profile Photo

Pancho Villa: Mexican

by SandiMandi Written Aug 4, 2011

There are four Pancho Villa restaurants in Tampere and two of them are situated on the main street Hämeenkatu. On my previous trip to Tampere I had a lunch at Hämeenkatu 23, which in on the street level and has tables outside, too. The restaurant has very colourful interior decoration and I think all four restaurants look the same, as I have also visited the one at Hämeenkatu 7 and it was almost identical, only on the second floor instead of street level.

They serve mainly Mexican dishes, but also hamburgers, salads and steaks. I had a chicken burger with french fries, but I have to say I've had better! I've also tried their quesadillas and they were a much better choice than the chicken burger IMO.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Pancho Villa: Texmex

by Turska Updated Apr 4, 2011

We didn´like this place first,so we are little sceptic still.If yoy think that texmex means hot,this isn´t the place where you get hot tasting food.
    We went here after 5 years,and this time it was o.k.,I guess we were satisfied.They have been getting better or we had a good luck..

Favorite Dish: Jalopeno-beef.

• einokj's Profile Photo

Pancho Villa: Best Tex-Mex food in the city

by einokj Updated Apr 4, 2011

This is really nice and small tex-mex restaurant in Tammela. The portions are big and the service is nice, as well. The quality seems to vary a bit but has always been at least average. So, I haven't really made up my mind about the quality by so far. This place is really full all the time so don't even dream to go there during busy hours.

Favorite Dish: Chili burger is quite ok. Maybe the time makes the memories sweeter but still they don't compare to the chili burgers of the late Mexas- bar in Rautatienkatu (RIP).

• Beer Tasting

• Janni67's Profile Photo

Pancho Villa: Huge portions of super mexican food!

by Janni67 Updated Apr 4, 2011

Beefsteaks, fajitas, hamburgers...

About the prices, they vary from under 10 euros (fajitas and hamburgers) to about 15-22 euros (beefsteaks)... and portions are huge, even for a guy to eat ;)))

Favorite Dish: Chicken fajitas! Beefsteaks, yum!

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Pancho Villa.: Pancho Villa.

by Gili_S Updated Apr 4, 2011

Wonderful place, your stomach will be full with food & beer.

Favorite Dish: The Fajitas are excellent, beef or chicken

Instant Answers: Tampere

Comments

Hotels Near Pancho Villa
3.5 out of 5 stars