Viiala Travel Guide

Viiala Things to Do

by Gili_S Written Jul 30, 2003

It is nothing special, just a church of a small town. So, it is not a must see, but if you take a walk here, go to see this church.

Viiala Restaurants

• Crossari

This is a local pub, nothing special, but at weekends they might have a local band playing and then it can be some more fun.

• Kebab place

Family owned kebab place. This place has much better kebab in the past, in my last visit I didn't like it anymore, maybe they change it to a Finnish style, anyhow, I will have to find new place to go to.

• Mottala

This is local place, offering the standard Finnish menu. At night it is more of the kind of a club and I saw the local band played live here. Was good music, was fun, lots of drunks and beautiful girls too.*I heard they are going to turn down this place and build something new, so, in my next visit I will check it out.

Viiala Nightlife

• Everton

This is the new trendy and cool place here, pub name Everton, not sure if its the owner favourite English club, however, this is now the place to go out at night, have few beers and surely being the only tourist here, you will attract the locals, men & women.

• Mottala

This is local place, at night it is more of the kind of a club and I saw the local band played live here. Was good music, was fun, lots of drunks and beautiful girls too.*I heard they are going to turn down this place and build something new, so, in my next visit I will check it out

• Safari Pub

This is the local joint, in this place where the people has nowhere else to go, you will find everybody here, especially those whose been thrown away from other places

Viiala Transportation

by Gili_S Written Jul 30, 2003

There is a train stop here, the local commuter trains stop here. You can take also a bus from Tampere but the best way is to drive here.

Viiala Local Customs

by Gili_S Written Jul 30, 2003

In the summer, and only during the summer, you can get nice strawberries in the local market in the centre square

Viiala Favorites

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    This is the new local library.

by Gili_S Updated Mar 25, 2004

Favorite thing: Viiala is a very small average Finnish lost town. Nothing much happened here and you cannot expect for anything. I visited here to see my friend, that's all. So that was good reason for me.

Viiala official site:
    www.viiala.fi

Instant Answers: Viiala

Comments

Map of Viiala