Kuopio Nightlife

by Turska

Most Recent Nightlife in Kuopio

Pannuhuone: Beerhouse

by Turska Updated Nov 10, 2008

It is a beerhouse,and has lots of different beers.For some reason,there wasn´t so many people at the time(at saturday after 22 o´clock)..Maybe it just was a quiet night-who knows.Or maybe it was because of the music,witch was little terrible-like they have forgotten themselves to 1990 top hits.Not any classic ones.
    We might try this again,if we go to Kuopio again.

• Beer Tasting

Ale pupi: Typical bar

by Turska Updated Nov 6, 2008

We had visited Ale pupi in Tampere,and weren´t so keen for going here because of it,but this looked not so "ale"(ale is sale in Finnish),and had better list of beers(at Tampere they had only 4 to 5 beers,if I remeber right).
    It´s a typical beer-bar,kind we have in all Finnish towns I think.
    I prefer Malja,at same street,but nothing so wrong about this.

Malja: Beer-tasting

by Turska Written Nov 6, 2008

Place is quite popular in Kuopio and has a fantastic value of beers!They had so many to choose from,that we should have had more time (and less wine before coming here..).Place looks quite nice,if you ask me.If we will go to Kuopio again,I´m sure we´ll visit here again.

• Beer Tasting

• msleinon's Profile Photo

Puijonsarvi Night Club..

by msleinon Updated Apr 2, 2003

Puijonsarvi Night Club, 'Puikkari' is pretty big and more adultery nightclub than places in the Kauppakatu, age range from 20 to 50. In week there can be bands playing also, normally Finnish ones.

Dress Code: Normal bar clothing I guess

• msleinon's Profile Photo

Giggling Marlin: The most popular night club in Kuopio

by msleinon Updated Apr 2, 2003

As my beloved Tähti doesn't exist anymore, I'd say that most of the people go to Giggling Marlin nowadays.
    Agelimits are 22 during week ends and 20 during the week.

Dress Code: Something not very warm... 'cause although there can be pretty cold outside, inside there's almost always hot.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Baari Pannuhuone: Pub and Terrace

by Gili_S Written May 3, 2006

This bar and terrace Baari Pannuhuone located somewhere in the city centre. Great place for summer terracing as well as for parting. Sometimes live band plays as well.

Instant Answers: Kuopio

Comments

Kuopio Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Kuopio nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Kuopio sightseeing.