Pietarsaari Travel Guide

Satisfaction: Excellent

Good for: Couples

Pietarsaari Restaurants

by Turska Updated Oct 8, 2008

We love Indian food,and my sister told me,that there is two Indian restaurants at Pietarsaari marketplace,at the same building.She didn´t remember witch one was the good one-you will know after reading this:it´s the other one than this!
    There was very rare Indian foods(they also had stakes..),and most of them had nuts,witch I cannot eat.Then we decided to take strange Indian garlic-barbecue chicken(!).We asked for naan-bread,and we were so hungry.They came to say,that they are off the naan-bread(maybe they didn´t bake them themselves?)and when the food came,it was terrible!Dry tastles pices of chicken in sauce witch tasted like came from "add jst water"-backs and had HP-sauce in it.Ireally don´t recommend this.When the waiter asked how it was,my husband said(smiling at same time):"It was small,tastles and had nothing to do with Indian food.Do you really think that Indian sauce tastes like barbecue?"The waiter allmost laught,but at the same time she looked like ashamed.When we left,we saw that other restaurant behind the corner..

Favorite Dish: I believe there is no favourite dish here.Sadly I had to take that strange barbecue-sauce,because I was allergic to those others-but they all looked the same at neighbour-tables.

by Turska Written Oct 8, 2008

• Pietarsaari Hotels

2 Hotels in Pietarsaari

Pietarsaari Nightlife

by Turska Updated Oct 8, 2008

We were one night at Pietarsaari,and tried hard to find a place in the centre,to go for coupple of beers.Everywhere seemed to be disco-music only,but then we heard good rock around the corner.Place looked terrible outside,and name was boring,but it looked much better inside!And had good value of beers(allthoug a GLAS of Guinness was 4.50e!!!-after first glas we checked happy hour-beers) and two kinds of music.At the front there was our kind of music(AC/DC,Metallica,Rolling Stones,HIM..)and at behind and upstairs seemed to be Finnish rock,and some othe"lighter"rock,but doesn´t sound like anything electric witch we hate.
    Special thing.there was glas-floor at the back,and fishes swimming under it!!One negative thing(if you ask us) was that part of the restaurant wasn´t non smoking.Usually we don´t even go to places where you can smoke.

Dress Code: Anything-really!We saw guys in jogging-clothes,and girls in glittering dresses and everything between them!

Instant Answers: Pietarsaari

Comments

Pietarsaari Travel Guide
Map of Pietarsaari