Tuuri Travel Guide

by Turska

Tuuri Restaurants

• Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Written Nov 21, 2008

There is only one real restaurant here.It sells pizzas and hamburgers and such.I haven´t tasted the pizza,but it got not so bad rates from Italian guys who made a tour around Finland,and made a tv-serie about it.

Favorite Dish: Tell you the truth,I have only eaten here once,and I ate spicy chicken-fingers and french fries.Those were good spicy,but not big culinary-dream ;)
    Maybe you should try the pizza-we weren´t so hungry.

Tuuri Shopping

• Turska's Profile Photo

by Turska Written Nov 21, 2008

It has been a small shop first.Then it started to get bigger,and bigger,and bigger..There´s many shops around the original shop.Everything isn´t top quality,but here is also that.They even have own newspaper,called Ykköset (The first ones).We live 200km from there,but we get the newspaper every week too!(it´s free,send to every house here-I don´t know how far)
    I´ll put a link to that also,but it´s only in Finnish.
    The shop owner loved to have his lucky horse-shoe called the third ugliest sight at the world,by the Virtual tourist.He said at his own paper,that "It would have been nice to be number one,but this is good also!".He does everything to be famous..
    Warning to the parents:There is also lots of stuff that children or teenagers want..

What to buy: Is there something,you don´t find here?I can´t tell.Clothes,dishes,toys,leather-jackets,all kinds of "kitch",strange brands of make ups and other daily needs in cheap prices.They even sell houses at summer-maybe all the year,I´m not sure.

What to pay: With euro you could get more than at many other places,but not maybe top quality.But they also have top quality at good price.

Instant Answers: Tuuri

Comments

Tuuri Travel Guide
Map of Tuuri