Favorite thing: This age-old right, nowadays a legal concept, gives everybody to chance enjoy of Finnish nature without any additional permissions.
When you have rights, you have to remeber that you have also responsibilities.
Here the main responsibility is that you do not damage nature or disturb others.
Here's the list about thing you can do and those that you cannot.
- You walk, cycle & ski
- Pick wild berries, flowers and mushrooms
- Fish with a rod and a line
- Row, sail, use a motorboat
- Ski, drive a snowmobile, icefish, walk on the frozen sea, river or lake
- Go to the gardens, fields or plantations
- Pick protected species
- Disturb people or animals
- Damage property or nature
- Light open fire
- Leave any litter behind
- Fish (except rod and line fishing) and hunt without additional permissions
Tourist Information Centre
Favorite thing: A FinFun's Tourist Information Centre is located to the Vuokattikeskus near to the Vuokatti Sport Institute and the Sokos Hotel Vuokatti. Here you can find brochures and service in many different languages. Definitely worth visiting in the beginning of your holiday!
Address: Vuokatinhovintie 2, 88600 Vuokatti
- Great room rates
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates