Been here? Rate It!
Church of Saint Paul
At the convergence of the rivers Ill and Aar is Le pont d'Auvergne. Sitting in this place is another magnificent church, L'eglise Saint Paul.
Rather spectacular views of the church is afforded visitors from along the river Ill, and its bridges. The scene is very beautiful, with willow trees and flowers on the embankments.
St. Paul's Church
They picked the perfect spot for a church. As the waters of the river Ill diverge once more in its path through Strasbourg, the church of St. Paul's sits contentedly in the diamond of land called Place du General Eisenhower. Its twin spired facade juts out into the widest part of the river like the prow of a ship - the space and high towers allowing the church to be seen from all angles and from great distance.
It's modeled on the St. Elizabeth's Church in Marburg, Germany.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Strasbourg Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kukio Hotels
- Provincia del Cañar Hotels
- Medawachchiya Hotels
- Macabebe Hotels
- Province of Negros Oriental
- Tank Island
- Valle de Bravo