Sainte-Agathe Travel Guide

• Off The Beaten Path
  • Off The Beaten Path

Sainte-Agathe Things to Do

by dejavu2gb Written Jan 27, 2006

I loved the look of this gorgeous little church in Sainte Agathe, it was so pretty in the rustic surroundings.
    Its also a great area for keen photographers to take lovely nature shots.

Church in Sainte-Agathe

by dejavu2gb Written Jan 27, 2006

What we did do lots while in this region of France, was to explore the little villages you drive through. They are just absolutely stunning. I would really recomment just stopping and having a walk around to explore and see whats there and how life is lead in these little villages.

A word of warning would be to brush up on your french, as we did not meet any locals that spoke English.

by dejavu2gb Updated Jan 27, 2006

There is not an awful lot to do in this region of France, but one great things is to drive around the mountain paths, and through all the little villages, and take in the spectacular scenery, its truly gorgeous.

This picture was taken across the church in Sainte-Agathe.

• Adventure Travel

Sainte-Agathe What to Pack

by dejavu2gb Written Jan 27, 2006

Luggage and bags: We visited during summertime, and it was HOT HOT HOT.... As a person that is not very happy in the heat, I thought I was going to die, it was very very hot, so I would suggest taking a hat and some suncream, as it gets really very hot there.
    If you plan on renting a car and driving around, I would advise you to get one with an airconditioner, its quite important, or you may just melt. :)

Sainte-Agathe Off The Beaten Path

by dejavu2gb Written Jan 27, 2006

Thiers is a short drive from Sainte-Agathe, and well worth the visit. Although I have to honestly say that we only stopped for a short while as we were on our way back to Lyon.
    When coming from the outskirts you can see the town in the distance, and it makes for very good photo opportunity.
    Its also got much more to offer in the way of restaurants bars, and possibly a museum or two.
    I will definitely return for anoter longer visit.

Instant Answers: Sainte-Agathe

Comments

Sainte-Agathe Travel Guide
Map of Sainte-Agathe