Saint-Victor-de-Réno Travel Guide

The Basillica at Montligeon

Saint-Victor-de-Réno Restaurants

• Gladwys's Profile Photo

by Gladwys Updated Jan 20, 2010

This hotel/Restaurant is in the next closest village to where my Mum and Dad have their house in France.
    It has a great atmosphere as soon as you walk in, there are no pretentions and ideas above their station, it is both formal and informal.
    Great food , great prices, friendly welcome and staff. My mum and Dad like going here, they also let me in, I sit under the table and am very good, I do get a little excited though when people come up to me and stroke me.

If you go La Chapelle Montligeon (the village where the restaurant is situated) in the day time there are lots of nice walks for a girl like me. You can wonder around the village and the lovely 'foret de Reno-valdieu'. If you tie me up, there is a spectacular basilca to go and see. I can be walked around its grounds.

Favorite Dish: My Dads favourite was a starter, it was a 'lasagne boudin noir', it was lovelly. My mum loved the snails.
    Boudin noir is a speciality of the Mortagne au Perche region, with a Foire au Boudin every March. This dish was a lovely twist to the boudin, and was just gorgeous.

The menu changes with the seasons and makes the most of the wonderful local percheron produce.

The Basillica at Montligeon
    • National/State Park
    • Travel with Pets

Instant Answers: Saint-Victor-de-Réno

Comments

Saint-Victor-de-Réno Travel Guide
Map of Saint-Victor-de-Réno