Been here? Rate It!
Abbye de Maizieres: Traditional Cuisine in an Old Cellar
Set in the stone cellar where the Monks used to make and store wine, food is traditional Burgundian and very good.
Favorite Dish: We had the Oeuf Au Vin (eggs poached in wine), the Beef Bourguignon and th Poire Au Vin et Au Cassis (Pears poached in currant wine). All were delicious.
- Food and Dining
- Wine Tasting
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Beaune Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mililani Town Hotels
- Minorca Island
- Fort Carson Hotels
- Gem Beach Hotels
- Oslob Hotels