Been here? Rate It!
Abbye de Maizieres: Traditional Cuisine in an Old Cellar
Set in the stone cellar where the Monks used to make and store wine, food is traditional Burgundian and very good.
Favorite Dish: We had the Oeuf Au Vin (eggs poached in wine), the Beef Bourguignon and th Poire Au Vin et Au Cassis (Pears poached in currant wine). All were delicious.
- Wine Tasting
- Food and Dining
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Beaune Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sant'Agata Bolognese
- Cheesequake State Park Hotels
- Söderköping Hotels
- Marl Hotels
- West End Hotels