Cernay-la-Ville Things to Do

Les Haras Complex

Most Recent Things to Do in Cernay-la-Ville

Les Haras

Les Haras Complex

Les Haras was the complex where we held our meetings and break-out sessions and was also the hotel facilities apart from the Abbaye. The picture you see here was the courtyard area that was surrounded by the meeting hall and the rooms and the Pavillion. This was also the place where I had my tiny little room! See more in the travelogue below!

• Luxury Travel
    • Architecture

The Number One Room

Best Room in the Place!

Here you see what is considered the best room in the Abbaye. On the second night, my room was # 2, with a bullet! See more about my room in the Hotel/Accommodations Tips and in the travelogue below... it's worth the visit, I think! Well, I would think that. You wouldn't believe how much time and thought I've put into these tips for you... You must be very special.

• Spa and Resort
    • Luxury Travel

Les Haras Room

Not my room!  No way!

Ok, though the picture you see here somewhat resembles my room at Les Haras, I don't remember it being nearly as big as the picture would indicate... I didn't take a picture of the room because I couldn't back up far enough to get it in the viewfinder! It was clean and neat with a stand-up shower and toilet all in the same room. In spite of the close quarters, there is something to be said for having your own "facilities." Can you say "Claustrophobia"?

• Business Travel

• NC_Ziggy's Profile Photo

Enjoy stepping back into the 1100's... Almost!

by NC_Ziggy Updated Jan 16, 2005

The Abbaye from a Southern View

From the views of the Abbaye itself to the dense forest surrounding it, there is a feeling of serenity and peace in this place... One can nearly imagine the activities as assignments were carried out in a communal way to build and then sustain this historical place. I feel honored to had the opportunity to visit and thank those who had the vision and means to preserve it!

• Spa and Resort
    • Business Travel

Instant Answers: Cernay-la-Ville

Comments

Cernay-la-Ville Travel Guide

Cernay-la-Ville Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Cernay-la-Ville things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cernay-la-Ville sightseeing.

View all Cernay-la-Ville hotels