The remainder of the church is relatively simple but some of the furnishings are worthwhile examples of 16 and 17C work. Most of these pieces are from the Abbey St. Loup, while most of them are in the Musee St. Loup in Troyes.
The most interesting part of the church are the 26 carved wood panels that cover the lower part of the Jube. On the west side are 15 scenes of the Passion and of the Resurrection including the surrounds. On the choir side of the rood beam are another 11 panels that tell the story of the life of Mary.It is an excellent display of these stories. They were created by the brothers T. & J. Guyon (1521) of Troyes.
The vaulting of the church is of wood and goes with the belfry, both of the 16C. In the nave is a rood beam atop which are three polychromed figures. There is a central crucifixion figure and to our right a St. John and to the left Mary.