Étretat Nightlife

• All lit up at night...hang out on the beach
    All lit up at night...hang out on the...
    by aemilys

Most Recent Nightlife in Étretat

• aemilys's Profile Photo

Le Casino d'Etretat: Casino

by aemilys Updated Jun 15, 2007

Well, it's not Las Vegas but there is a Casino in Etretat. I didn't actually visit but on my way back home on the bus there were some cute little old ladies talking about how they were going to have to eat potatoes for the whole rest of the week.

I think its mostly slot machines but if that's your thing go for it and I just called the "salle des machines à sous" and they are open til 4 am every night (they open at 10 am) all year round. Machine à sous is slot machine in French so you can gamble the night away...

Dress Code: Proper dress required, no sneakers, no sweats. I'd suggest business casual. The little old ladies were complaining about someone who wore jeans.

• Casino and Gambling

• Renteboy's Profile Photo

Casino: Pore Night Life

by Renteboy Written Mar 6, 2006

The only thing that crosses my mind is that there is a Casino at the beach. Beside a dozen restaurants there aren’t any real pubs nether, so you might get stuck in your restaurant or hotel after all. I didn’t entered the Casino but that’s are there was.
    All I can say about this Casino is that long time ago, In the night of 10 September 1903 a storm raised and the ocean took all of the small beach houses and part of the Casino.

• Hiking and Walking

• aemilys's Profile Photo

The cliffs at night

by aemilys Updated Dec 20, 2005

All lit up at night...hang out on the beach

It was after dark when I arrived in Etretat so this was my first view of the beach. They light the cliffs up at night and it's really worth it to stay over a night in Etretat to see this. I just wish I could share the sound of the waves rolling in and out on the galet beach...

Sorry my picture is not great but I didn't have a tripod.

Dress Code: Beach wear

Instant Answers: Étretat

Comments

Étretat Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Étretat nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Étretat sightseeing.