Le Havre Restaurants

Ô Blê Gourmand
    menu book at Ö Blê Gourmand

Most Recent Restaurants in Le Havre

• gwened's Profile Photo

Bistrot de p'tit Port: great seafood and views

by gwened Updated May 28, 2015

great chow fantastic seafood/fish just at the marché aux poissons and overloking the cruise terminal, can't get better views and city life than this place.

VEry friendly service, good ambiance, and good food. Open 7/7 from 8h to 20h.It has a terrace right going over the fish market, where you get it fresh ,best, sublime

Favorite Dish: We had sea bream fish in a sauce ,and the brochette de St Jacques, what was on the menu du jour, as it is the freshest and best price.All with beers and coffees, just what you come here for !!

Bistrot du P'Tit Port nice terrace indeed and fish market on left!

Ô Blê Gourmand: mix Breton and Norman cuisine

by gwened Written May 26, 2013

wonderful bistro style resto offering Breton and Norman especialties in the Docks Vauban complex. The layout is with a modernistic look mixing black and red tables chairs covers napkins, very nice ,clean.

The service was very friendly and accommodating, there is a large heated terrace but we ate inside facing out. The ambiance is relax, family, quiet.

The resto is spacious with plenty of room even in the back and on the sides facing quai des antilles. We will be back

open 7j/7 from 9h until 22h30 from Sundays to Thursdays. Service after 23h00 fridays, saturdays and evenings of events

Favorite Dish: we have the local especialties like galette st jacques with sauce and potatoes, rumsteaks, goat salads, all with heineken beers, and desserts going from banana crêpes to ice creams to banana split, and coffees all for 132€ for 6 persons!

�� Bl�� Gourmand menu book at �� Bl�� Gourmand at quai des antilles back resto on right fronting

le Lafayette bar: Wonderful drink and view Lafayette

by gwened Written May 25, 2013

great location for a nice drink and watch the world go by, we did it on our way to some serious shopping and it was a help lol!

As local as you can get, and very chic, nice crowd. So if want a quick bite , croque monsieur etc and a nice drink to recuperate the thirst and see a nice crowd go by,stop by here.

Favorite Dish: we had some beers here as it is a IN place and want it to visit after some colleagues suggested it.

Le Lafayette Bar Brasserie
    • Beer Tasting

• Gyppo's Profile Photo

Lauda's: Lauda's Restaurant, Le Havre

by Gyppo Updated Apr 4, 2011

Lauda's is a good restaurant serving a lot of seafood and meat dishes, and there were several pasta dishes for vegetarians. It had friendly staff who tolerated our poor French (one of my companions accidentally ordered all the fish they had). Food was good and reasonably priced.

Favorite Dish: One of my friends said the Tournedos was excellent. My pasta dish was also very good, but that's harder to mess up!

Lauda's

• Punjab: Great Indian

by jlb49 Updated Mar 14, 2007

I'm working in Le Havre and am getting the opportunity to visit many of the restaurants in the area. I have visited Punjab twice of the past couple of weeks and enjoyed the service, ambiance and food. It is a small restaurant and is well decorated. I had the palak paneer and the naan paneer. The palak paneer was well seasoned and tasted great. The naan came out hot and gooey with cheese. At a previous visit I split a biryani and chicken tikka, and both were very tasty.

• aemilys's Profile Photo

Au Roi de la Frite: Do not eat here

by aemilys Updated Dec 21, 2005

I had a few hours to kill in Le Havre and so I decided to get a sandwich in one of the restaurants near the train station. It looked ok from the outside but not only was the food disappointing the ambiance was dreadful.

A whole table of drunken locals were making a lot of noise (mind you it was 2:30 in the afternoon). I didn't think anything of it until one of the drunks got way out of hand and started making rude remarks in my direction. Usually in this type of situation someone will tell the guy to calm down (his table mates or the people working in the restaurant) but no, they just let him go on and on. I tried to ignore it but when he came over to my table and put his arm around me that it was it and I told him to "f "off in no uncertain terms. He went away and I finished my sandwich (after all I paid for it) but really it was too gross.

Update: although I wouldn't go here again, after another visit to Le Havre I think this place is not reflective of the city in general, it's just a dive like you can find anywhere.

Favorite Dish: Check out the "club sandwich" on stale bread and you'll understand why it was so bad. The diet coke was ok though.

Hello! I ordered a CLUB sandwich outside The King of Fries

Instant Answers: Le Havre

Comments

Le Havre Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Le Havre restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Le Havre sightseeing.