Meeting Parisian VTers, Paris

Know about this? Rate It!

John and (et) Maillekeul
  • karendevaney's Profile Photo

Speaking the language

by karendevaney Written Jul 12, 2006

viola  I finally made it

Favorite thing: I loved the Eiffel tower (I think I spelled that wrong?)...we didn't have much time in Paris and I want to return after seeing some other places...great people, food, and sounds.

Fondest memory: I have yearned to go to Europe for a very long time...when I stepped off the bus near the Arc de Triumph I burst into tears! I was sooo happy. My boyfriend was embarrassed but I just couldn't contain myself. We had no agenda or rervation ( My mother was horrified) but it was October and we had no problem getting a wonderful not too pricey room. I found if you politetly try to speak french the people are incredible kind. We had forgotten our digital camera charger and the hotel attendant called around for us to different places so we didn't have to waste too much time.

• Maillekeul's Profile Photo

VT meeting with ettenaj !!! Rencontre avec ettenaj

by Maillekeul Written Jun 4, 2004

Janette and (et) Maillekeul

Favorite thing: For ettenaj's birthday, VT member onecut accompanied her to Paris where she had her first VT meeting with... me ! We had some wine and french cheeses in the Arsenal garden, next to Bastille... A really pleasant time !!!

Pour l'anniversaire de ettenaj, onecut, autre membre de VT, l'a accompagne a Paris ou elle a eu sa premiere rencontre VT avec... moi ! Nous avons mange quelques fromages et bu du vin dans les jardins de l'Arsenal, pres de Bastille... Un bien bon moment !!!

• Cheewa's Profile Photo

Try to meet VT MEMBERS....

by Cheewa Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Try to meet VT MEMBERS. Really... Ben from Paris, Tom Tom and Pierre... They and their friends are the best people there!!

Trata de conocer a algunos miembros de VT. Ben, Tom y sus amigos, son excelentes personas. En serio.

Fondest memory: Drinking beers in the canadian PUB with VT members... he

• Mitchell1955's Profile Photo

We were incredibly lucky to...

by Mitchell1955 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: We were incredibly lucky to have found a wonderful VT'er whom we met in Paris and made our trip so much more enjoyable. It makes all our lives just a little richer to host and be hosted by such wonderful, incredibly kind people. When you come to Connecticut, please 'stop by.'

• Maillekeul's Profile Photo

VT meeting with onecut !!! Rencontre avec onecut

by Maillekeul Written Jun 4, 2004

John and (et) Maillekeul

Favorite thing: Same place, same time, but different VT member !!

Meme endroit, meme moment, mais pas le meme membre de VT !!

• meetings's Profile Photo

Ben (benfromparis),...

by meetings Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: Ben (benfromparis), Pierre(Frenchtouch), Federico from Argentina (cheewa) and Thomas (Tomtomm-Paris) in December 2001 !

Instant Answers: Paris