Know about this? Rate It!
Le Marais -- Revising History
This plaque was replaced by the new city administration at the end of 2001. The wording was changed to reflect the complicity of the Vichy government in the deportation of the Jewish children.
Interesting plates ... *4e
These plates were on exhibit in a gallery window under the arches of Place des Vosges. These were the least anatomical, but the strangest of those shown.
- Arts and Culture
another neighborhood you might pass right by...
but don't!! this is the Marais, very cool, near the Place des Vosges...used to be a swamp centuries ago, but things have reeeeally improved since then...:)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Corpus Christi
- Sky Meadows State Park Hotels
- Yarada Hotels
- Deer Creek State Park Hotels
- Malbis Hotels
- Orlando Off The Beaten Path
- Iowa Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Montreal Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- South Carolina Off The Beaten Path
- Kolkata (Calcutta) Off The Beaten Path
- Madrid Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path