Been here? Rate It!
Aux fins Gourmets: Don't listen to waiter's warnings!
This is where we had our anniversary dinner. Thanks to MarcG for helping us pick it! It was, in our eyes, a very typical little french restaurant. The food was great, the wine was wonderful and the service excellent.
Be polite and book in advance, they'll appreciate it and you will be certain to get a table!
Favorite Dish: "Rognons" means kidneys. If you don't know that beforehand, the waiter will do his best to explain that the veal you are ordering might not meet your expectations. He didn't convince us to change our minds and the "rognons de veau" we were served were very tasty indeed. Wash them down with some of their best Basque wine and you're in for an enjoyable evening!
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Zichron Yaakov
- Watergrasshill Hotels
- Naihati Hotels
- Alappuzha Hotels
- San Francisco del Monte Hotels