Buddha-Bar, Paris

by michidutza
    by Kodi01
  • Buddha Bar Paris: Rat running around

by LisbethDenmark Written Nov 30, 2009

We want there on November 28 - we had a nice dinner but after finishing the main course we saw a rat running over the floor. We told the waiters but they were very calm like they face this before.
    We were 3 people who saw the rat - more than once - it was there...
    The manager offered us champagne and confirmed that the v=bar did face problems before. Probably this explan the non surprise by the waiters when we told them.

• The Biddha bar in Paris: I saw a mouse!!!!!

by EtnaM Written Jun 28, 2009

When we came in to eat dinner at the Buddha Bar in Paris; it was amazing; the low light; the people, the ambiance... We started eating the food and the taste was excellent. And then my son saw something moving on the floor and when he looked again he saw that it was a mouse walking around our table as if nothing. I freaked out when I saw it and looked around to see if someone was near us but there was no one, and we still saw the mouse moving around under and beside our table; until a lady came near us and I think I took her arm really hard and told her that there was a mouse on the floor. She looked at me as if she could not understand and then asked us If we wanted to move to another table. We moved but I did not eat peacefully . The thing is that they treated us as if we were lying and it felt very bad. The light is so low inside the bar that of course there are mice, but the way we were treated... and then there was a couple beside us that kept looking at us so much that it made us unconfortable. we decided to leave: And we paid for everything: the food, the mouse and the couple.

Favorite Dish: none

• michidutza's Profile Photo

Buddha Bar: Intimate & high class atmosphere

by michidutza Written May 1, 2009

This is a must have for every visitor in Paris, elitist and high ranking,oriental, magic and refined!!! they spoils the clients and they really have an excellent offer, plenty of international dishes!!They have a very intimate & mystic atmosphere, the dinner is so tasty, you can have it at candle lights while you listen Claude Challe buddha bar compilations;all around you can see old couples, young ones and groups of friends sharing the joy of life, the french wine, the jokes......

Favorite Dish: chinese

• Singles
    • Women's Travel

• Jen611's Profile Photo

Buddha Bar: Bound Restaurant on Rue George V

by Jen611 Written Jun 13, 2007

Other than enjoying various meals in sidewalk cafes, our best meal in Paris was at Bound (http://www.buddhabar.com/), a trendy bar and restaurant with a loungy feel, on Avenue George V, which served tasty Asian cuisine for a reasonable price. Same owners as Buddha Bar.

• meccostaud's Profile Photo

Buddha Bar: Utmost coolness

by meccostaud Updated Mar 20, 2007

We made a reservation at this ultra-cool restaurant for ourselves and a bunch of friends who arrived incredibly late, much to the consternation of the hostesses. When our group finally arrived, we were made to wait another hour before being seated at the worst table in the restaurant, behind the stairs in the back. That'll teach us to be late!

The food was quite good, served up by our lovely, yet snippy Asian waitress.

Favorite Dish: I had crispy duck that was excellent.

• william_navigator's Profile Photo

Buddha Bar: Zen Show at Buddha Bar

by william_navigator Written Jan 1, 2006

This is theater more than just food. Everything is dark wood, reds and golds and chandeliers. Big Buddha dominates one end of the restaurant

Favorite Dish: I had grilled pork ribs with hoisin barbecue sauce. Enough said. Delish.

Stop thinking, let things happen and be the Buddha

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Buddha-Bar
4.0 out of 5 stars