Been here? Rate It!
Musée Jacquemart-André: Tea in a Museum Setting
I tried a light snack at the Café Jacquemart-Andre. How elegant to have an afternoon tea of raspberry sorbet and sip a pot of tea in such a grand setting! I wanted to take a photo in the café but it is verboten so I stole a few while passing through the museum (hence the oddly-angled ceiling shot).
I have to thank VT member aussiedoug for pointing me the way to this fabulous place!
Set Lunch - 16.50€
Quiche, salad & pastry
Afternoon Tea - 9€
Includes pastry or sorbet and a pot of tea
Brunch - 26€
Served Sundays from 11am-3pm; includes coffee, tea or hot chocolate, fresh-squeezed o.j., baked goods, poached eggs, blinis with smoked salmon, salad, dessert.
Photo: February 2006
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Hotels
- Manasota Key Hotels
- Buggs Island Hotels
- Kampung Kuala Tembeling Hotels
- Johnson Shut-Ins State Park Hotels
- Khopoli Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
- Puerto Rico
- Peschiera del Garda
- Tauranga Hotels