Disneyland - Marne-la-Vallée, Paris

3 out of 5 stars 1 Reviews

• whitelilysummerain's Profile Photo

Silver spur steakhouse: Good choice and good price

by whitelilysummerain Updated Aug 15, 2006

I ate in this restauraunt first of all, this was the swankiest restaurant we encountered within Disneyland and all the waitress's wore old wild west costumes.
    The two course set meal was 18 euros per person and we enjoyed it although it was limited in choice as all of these set menus are in Paris. We had to ask for this menu though which was called Express as this two course option was advertised outside but not in the menu we were given. It was 10 Euros for the childrens option. The waitress was rather dizzy though she brought food we hadn't ordered, my coffee was cold and she got my desert wrong. Good food bad service. This restaurant had toilets, only one other restaurant in Disney we ate in also had toilets inside it which suprised me as its can't be due to lack of size. It cost about 61 euros for 2 adults and one childs meal so drinks must of been expensive.
    I was pleasantly suprised at the choice and price of the food within Disney, and the kids were always happy which was most important. We tended just to go in the nearest place to us when hungry, we were sadly too tight for time to be have had any other way of choosing where to eat.

Favorite Dish: I had a salad served in a big Taco with a divine dressing on it, it was really good. My crepe desert was also good even though I asked for profitorols.

• Theme Park Trips