Been here? Rate It!
High Noon: A Tasty, Reasonably-Priced Lunch
High Noon is my new favorite place for lunch. Soups, sandwiches, and delicious fresh fruit smoothees. Yogurt, nice desserts. Very friendly staff-- and they speak a bit of English. Many sandwiches are pre-made, so it is a good place for take-out food; others are made to order. There are a few tables and stools for those who prefer to eat "sur place."
Favorite Dish: The avocado and parmesan sandwich is great. Their new BLT is made with American-style bacon (not that common in Paris). I also like the tomato mozzarella sandwich (the place is very vegetarian-friendly). And I LOVE the cranberry smoothee!
Prices are quite reasonable: sandwiches are less than 5 €, and a large smoothee is 4.50 €.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Hornborgasjön Hotels
- Toulouse Hotels
- Manhattan Beach
- Saint-Gilles-les Bains Hotels
- Lake Corpus Christi State Park Hotels