Been here? Rate It!
L'Etoile du Berger: Fixated on Fondue
This place rocked! Easily our favorite meal of the entire trip. A cozy and intimate chalet setting which we found in our Lonely Planet guide. Extremely friendly and hospitable staff.
The menu is simple, cheese fondue which comes with bread and potatoe hunks for dipping or one of the meat fondues in which you have a pot of oil and self cook each mouthful of meat.
Favorite Dish: We couldn't resist the chocolate fondue dessert which included banana, apple and strawberrries for dipping.
L'Etoile du Berger: Tartiflette
Favorite Dish: Taste the marvellous tartiflette (potatoes, oignons, bacon and french special cheese) whith roussette ! (white wine).
You will find there one of the best tartiflette I have ever tasted in Paris
- Food and Dining
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Burma Hotels
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Pulau Tikus Hotels
- Ponta Delgada
- Fern Creek Hotels