La Brioche Dorée, Paris

• BeatChick's Profile Photo

La Brioche Dorée: La Brioche Dorée

by BeatChick Updated Jan 21, 2008

Champs Elys��es

La Brioche Dorée is a chain of inexpensive bakeries throughout Paris. Probably not my favorite (I prefer the boulangerie of Paul instead), but with around 25 locations in Paris, they're a reliable spot for breakfast or lunch and of course they do have a nice cup of café crème!

I've popped into the one on the Champs Elysées (across from Ladurée) as well as picked up a cup of coffee at the one at CDG airport; service at both places was really nice!!

Favorite Dish: Café Crème - 3.20€

Photo: April 2003

• Hiking and Walking

• marielexoteria's Profile Photo

LA BRIOCHE DOREE: great pastries!

by marielexoteria Updated Nov 6, 2007

La Brioche Dor��e

I discovered La Brioche Dorée when I was on my way back to DR, while I had a 5-hour layover and needed something to eat and ever since I make a stop there and buy some of their yummy things. Everything I've had is without a doubt great: the croissants, their baguettes and most of all their pastries. And they're not expensive either! If your French isn't working for you, pointing always works (like for me and my bad French hehe), because up to this day the cashiers or personnel there haven't spoken English to me.

If you want to eat in peace and quiet (eg. not on a bench close to the check-in counters) they have an area they share with other restaurants in both T1 and 2B.

Favorite Dish: Tartalette aux fraises!

• lolitajane's Profile Photo

LA BRIOCHE DOREE: A World of Baguettes!

by lolitajane Updated Aug 19, 2006

Dans la Brioche

Since there isn´t much time to have lunch this is a great choice for those who are sick and tired of Mc Donalds!!! This menu is really budget and very tasty! At least you can say you´ve had lunch in Champs Elysees!

Favorite Dish: Coke, baguettes (chicken, tuna, mixte) and tartes (pommes, cherry, coconut).

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near La Brioche Dorée
89 Opinions