Le Bistro de Montmartre, Paris

• carrie.kindred's Profile Photo

Le Bistro De Montmartre: A Fantastic Taste of France

by carrie.kindred Written Aug 15, 2011

restaurant front; August 2011

This adorable little bistro was a perfect taste of French cuisine. Both indoor and outdoor seating is available, and there was fantastic live piano music. The service was probably the best I've ever had. My entire four course meal (including half a bottle of wine) was 35euro, and the food was wonderful.

The meal started with a salad featuring foie gras and duck, followed by a delicious beef course with vegetables, a cheese course and fantastic raspberry cake for dessert. While the cheese was too strong for my tastes, everything else was great. I also had a taste of my friend's chocolate mousse, which was very yummy.

Favorite Dish: The raspberry cake really was incredible. It is served with fresh whipped cream and raspberry sauce. (see photos)

• Wine Tasting

• Pamela_Peace's Profile Photo

Le Bistro de Montmartre, at...

by Pamela_Peace Written Sep 2, 2002

Le Bistro de Montmartre, at the foot of Sacre Coeur - This picture was taken on my last trip with students and as you can see, we had a wonderful evening. The food was great, the service was wonderful, and a delightful piano player was in the bar just next to our little dining room. We were warmly received, which is not always the case when we show up in such numbers. Great basic French cuisine!
    Piano player

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Le Bistro de Montmartre
3.5 out of 5 stars