Been here? Rate It!
Le Palmier: Avoid like the plague
Cafe and brasserie across the street from the Moulin Rouge in Paris, France. Rip off, TERRIBLE service, pay toilets, asked for the cart 3 times and they never brought it to us, asked what we wanted and we ordered some common Paris beers and instead of telling us they didn't have Leffe or Heinicken the waiter just brought us Tuborgs. Then they charged us 17.80 euros for our two terrible beers! Just a hell hole. ANY other place in Paris is better.
- Food and Dining
Le Palmier: 'Le Palmier' right over Moulin...
'Le Palmier' right over Moulin Rough. Be aware of price it could be pricy for you, but what is't if you are really enjoying your parisian trip, people there were friendly.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Little Tybee Island Hotels
- Seoul Hotels
- Mauritius Hotels
- Butuan City
- Santorini Island
- Clearwater Beach
- Clogherhead Hotels