Been here? Rate It!
Le Palmier: Avoid like the plague
Cafe and brasserie across the street from the Moulin Rouge in Paris, France. Rip off, TERRIBLE service, pay toilets, asked for the cart 3 times and they never brought it to us, asked what we wanted and we ordered some common Paris beers and instead of telling us they didn't have Leffe or Heinicken the waiter just brought us Tuborgs. Then they charged us 17.80 euros for our two terrible beers! Just a hell hole. ANY other place in Paris is better.
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Montecchia Hotels
- San Nicolás Tlazala Hotels
- East Anacapa Island Hotels
- Samos Hotels
- Shiloh National Military Park