Been here? Rate It!
Le panier: Eat for cheap in Paris: the return of the vengeanc
Great bar in a less known part of Paris, the sainte marthe square, in Belleville.
This is probably the cutest little square in Paris. In the summer, the bar sets several rows of tables and chairs on this square, and you can drink and eat outside.
Plenty of artists, musicians, bohemian bourgeois (bobos). Live music on week ends (folk music, singers, pop-musette).
The food is affordable and decent.
Warning: this area is not the most pasteurized and quietest in Paris. That's what makes its charm.
Favorite Dish: The location is the best part of all the experience. Go there in the summer, it's even beter!!
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Mount Airy Hotels
- North Myrtle Beach Hotels
- Juru Hotels
- Sunny Beach
- Ko Samet
- Moraine State Park Hotels
- South Korea
- Murthal Hotels
- Port McNicoll Hotels