Been here? Rate It!
Le Petit Zinc: One of my favourite
I love this restaurant, especially the decoration is very beautiful, from the 1900's.
The food is excellent, affordable (around 30 euros for a dinner menu). The service is very attentive also!
Favorite Dish: I think it was on the menu last summer but the menu has changed since, it was a delicious fish with a soya sauce, but they also have more traditionnal dishes
Le Petit Zinc: The food or the decor?
This beautiful art nouveau restaurant is an absolute treasure. Just off the tourist magnets of Cafe de Flore and Les Deux Magots, the original interior is a joy, just don't bump into a waiter while you're taking it all in. The food is outstanding, the prices surprisingly affordable, and the staff professional and friendly (yes!).
Favorite Dish: Duck, duck, a thousand times, duck!
Le Petit Zinc: "Belle Epoque" dining in the *6e*
This place is almost TOO pretty -- in fact a "google" search comes up with mostly art posters for sale:) The traditional food is popular with locals and tourists though.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park Hotels
- Perth Hotels
- Pokhara Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- North America
- Jupiter Island Hotels
- Kalawewa Hotels
- Restinga Smir Hotels
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park Hotels
- Giant City State Park Hotels