Le Relais de Venise, Paris

271, boulevard pereire porte-maillot 01 45 74 27 97

Great Place for Steak
    by iamjacksgoat
  • iamjacksgoat's Profile Photo

Le Relais de Venise – L'Entrecôte: Great Steak and Salad!

by iamjacksgoat Written Aug 3, 2008

Great Place for Steak

Well, I have an interesting sort of review. This restaurant is known for its delicious steak; however, I do not eat beef. However, the restaurant did a pretty good job of accommodating for me. I had to eat a salad as my main meal, which I usually hate doing. This salad was delicious, though. There was also tons of fresh bread to go around.

My friends got "steak," though I thought it looked exactly like a hamburger patty. They all raved about how delicious it was.

I also had the house red wine. It was good, though some of my friends did not enjoy it.

Favorite Dish: I thought the salad was amazing. But, as you'd expect, my friends greatly enjoyed the steak.

• Study Abroad

• wctryltd's Profile Photo

Le Relais de Venise: Steak, steak and more steak

by wctryltd Written Dec 17, 2003

This restuarant is famous among parisians - it is located very near the hotel lafayette - within walking distance of hte champs.

Here you'll find only one thing on the menu. Steak with light pepper sauce. You choices are limited to rare or medium ("a point") - and what you want for dessert (go for the chocolate souffle!). in spite of the limited selection (or maybe because of it) if you arrive much beyond 7:15 you will find yourself waiting in line to get in. they do not take reservations.

Favorite Dish: The steak of course. Come perfectly cooked - wonderful cut with a light sauce. Side dish of perfect fries - you'll be sitting at a long table with other diners.

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Le Relais de Venise
3.5 out of 5 stars