Been here? Rate It!
Les Fous d'en Face: Les Fous d'en Face
We found this restaurant in the Marais not on our earlier trip, but in a guide book 'Bistros of Paris' (Robert & Barbara Hamburger). It helps to have a little bit of French when you call to make your reservation, and there were far more Parisiens than tourists the night we went. It is cosy, the food is wonderful, and there was a very interesting wine list. While sort of rustic, it is quite romantic. Located on a square, it looks like it has outdoor seating in warmer weather.
Favorite Dish: Went back this May (2003) We were not disappointed. The wine list is great. They have children draw pictures when they visit-- and post them on the wall. Great idea. Kids feel important and behave well, parents have a good time, and everyone has a good experience! We love their duck and rabbit dishes, and they always have a good idea for your wine.
- Food and Dining
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- Orbitz.com Find great deals on Orbitz & pay no hotel change or cancel fees
Explore the World
- Tettegouche State Park Hotels
- Dominican Republic
- Lake Huron Beach Hotels
- Virginia Beach
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Hotels
- Grand Haven State Park Hotels