Pasco, Paris

3 out of 5 stars 2 Reviews

74 Boulevard de la Tour-Maubourg, 75007 +33 1 44 18 33 26

• veloute of lentil soup/onion confit/Parmesan crisp
    veloute of lentil soup/onion...
  • Interior looking towards Hotel L'empereur
    Interior looking towards Hotel...
  • Pasco
  • shrimp56's Profile Photo

Pasco: Delicious food - Mediterranean influence! *7e

by shrimp56 Updated Jan 19, 2012

Ate here again in January 2012 and enjoyed myself thoroughly. Delicious food and excellent service.

I had a delicious dinner here on a Sunday night. I was dining alone as my travel partner was not feeling well. They sat me right next to the bar [nicer than it sounds] and were very kind with my French. The decor is simple, the bar has ceramic tiles. The menu is Mediterranean including French, Spanish and Italian influences.

Favorite Dish: I had two starters and a dessert. I opened with a pastis while contemplating matters. I then enjoyed a tomato soup with tarbis beans, basil and a hint of pepper. My teeny tarte was layered on phyllo dough, then spread with Roquefort cheese and topped with verrrry thin slices of fresh pear. My dessert was seriously decadent. An apple baked to carmelised perfection, topped with a flattened macaroon and a dollop of vanilla bourbon ice cream. A nice glass of red wine helped matters along. My bill came to $36 euro.

Interior looking towards Hotel L'empereur A delicious apple topped with bourbon ice cream! My Roquefort/pear tarte veloute of lentil soup/onion confit/Parmesan crisp

• Pasco: People are rude & food is mediocre

by dglesq Written Jul 2, 2011

These people are rude. They ridiculed us for being American and were open about it because they thought we could not understand French. Entree and plat were only ok. The wine they recommended was airline quality at best. They served the desert fromage cold and hard as a rock. I would avoid this place. They do not like Americans.

Favorite Dish: Leaving was the best.

• Museum Visits

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Pasco
4.5 out of 5 stars