Pizza Pino, Paris

• gwened's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: pizzas anyone? Pino

by gwened Updated May 29, 2013

the one at Champs-Elys��es

a chain but a good one, I am more familial with the one by Montparnasse as used to work close by but there is a nice one at the champs elysées too. Great pizza and pasta dishes and a great watering hole of many locals and expats over the year

My favorite location just across from shopping center across from gare montparnasse.
    57 Boulevard du Montparnasse

other locations
    4 Place de la République

Favorite Dish: pizzas of course, and great white/red Italian wines, the salerme with chorizos I love it.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: Good Italian Food

by Gypsystravels Updated Jan 25, 2013

This Italian eatery located here on the Champs Elysees was just want I was looking for. I've been to this restaurant at least three times and their food is always fresh. The restaurant is really nice and honestly quite inexpensive for a restaurant on the Champs Elysees.

While the restaurant may have an intimate and romantic feeling you won't feel out of place if you dine here on your own. I have eaten here twice on my own and not once did I feel uncomfortable.

This seems to be a "chain" restuarant with a few locations throughout Paris.

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish, the Fettuccine Alfredo.

• Turska's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: Not as good as in Metz

by Turska Updated Sep 12, 2011

Last summer at Metz we had very good food at Pizza Pino, and so we went there in here too. I had at escalope Milanese last time, and it was so good. Now i had it again. The escalope was good, but it was not told at the menu, that they do have (and it didn´t have in Metz) some kind of tomato and onion sauce with it. I don´t like tomato and I don´t like onion.. so it wasn´t a nice surprice. And the weither did drop my escalope on the table.. I hope that the table cloth was clean, because he didn´t bring me a new one, he just took it up with a fork..
    Wine was o.k., desserts weren´t so good either. My husband loved his lasagne anyway, so.. But maybe not worth the money, we had better meals for less in Paris.
    the name of the place could be Finnish, and then it would mean pile (=pino in Finnish) of pizza ;) I don´t think there was such dish at menu :)

Favorite Dish: Maybe I will say Escalope Milanese anyway. The meat was good, even if the sauce wasn´t. I still don´t understand why it wasn´t told to have the tomato sauce? What if I would have een allergic?

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: Pizza Pino

by mindcrime Updated Jan 15, 2011

Pizza Pino at Republique

One evening we decided to eat something near our hotel but away from the fast food chains and a place where it’s not self service and you get served by a polite waiter. So having that in mind and due to tight budget we thought about a pizzeria.

We tried Pizza Pino which is located at Republique square and got a table near the window so we could see outside.

The menu was based on pizzas and spaghettis of course. We ordered pizza al pollo and 2 pizza marguerite (safe choices so to avoid unpleasant surprises), most of the pizzas cost 10-13euros. For salad we took salade Italienne which was big and tasty but take care of the olive oil on the table, it is mixed with something spicy that may ruin everything :)

A coke cost more than 4 euros so you can imagine the cost of a beer or wine. An alternative (always check the alternatives in Paris!) is to order tap water…

They also have some offers like entrée+plat+café for 14,80e

The service was good and the food came in time and in good temperature which is important for a
    pizza.

The pizzeria is open 11.30-23.30 and I noticed there is another Pizza Pino at Champs Elysees where the service may be different due to hungry and always in hurry visitors of the area.

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo

Pizza Pino: FOR ITALIAN FOOD GO TO.....

by eden_teuling Updated Apr 10, 2004

RESTAURANT PIZZA PINO PARIS

This is a great place for authentic Italian cuisine!

PIZZA PINO has 6 restaurants in Paris and some more outside of Paris.

We used the one nearest to our hotel which was at the Place de la R?publique and we were very satisfied.

Quick service, friendly french waiters.....

Favorite Dish: They have lovely PIZZAs of course but also great GNOCCHI, which I LOVE.....

But would you love some seafood or an ESCALOPE DE VEAU that is also possible and.....very good!

A dessert?? Have an ice cream.......mine tasted great!

• Marietje's Profile Photo

Pizza PINO: A good italian cuisine in Paris!

by Marietje Written Jan 14, 2005

Pizza Pino

Very good, authentique italian cuisine!
    The restaurant is cosy but hectic.The service is very good, the people is kind ...

• steventilly's Profile Photo

Pizza Pinot.: Pizza Pinot.

by steventilly Updated Aug 24, 2002

Favorite Dish: Aubergine Parmigniano or Penne de 4 Fromages and a huge bottle of San Perigrino. Truly gorgeous pasta dishes, and wicked deserts too.

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Pizza Pino
48 Opinions