Planet Hollywood - CLOSED, Paris

3 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews

• The big scene (and a video by Justin Timberlake)
    The big scene (and a video by Justin...
    by marielexoteria
    Planet Hollywood
    by marielexoteria
  • Planet Hollywood - CLOSED
    by Toughluck
  • marielexoteria's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: good food and atmosphere

by marielexoteria Updated Oct 10, 2007

I chose to eat here because it was the first PH restaurant I've visited. I liked the environment, decorated with movie gizmos/memorabilia and listening to the music while eating.

Favorite Dish: Pasta pomodoro - oh so good. Mr. Sweden went for the swordfish and he liked it.

Planet Hollywood The big scene (and a video by Justin Timberlake) From
    • Music

• hollykate's Profile Photo

Planet Hollywood: Skip this trypical American and go for the French!

by hollykate Updated Apr 8, 2007

This is a nice place to eat, but I would suggest eating somewhere that does not exist in America while you're in France. I ate here because the group I was with brought us here. I must admit, it was nice to have a taste of home. The food is traditional American, and I had a hamburger which tasted good. I would suggest buying a "Paris" Planet Hollywood t-shirt if you just stop in because it's a cool souvenir to have. Try a Planet Hollywood in America, but try a true French restaurant while you're in Paris.

• Planet Hollywood: Don't bother!

by lomply666 Written Oct 24, 2006

Expensive, poor quality restaurant! The other Planet Hollywood's we've been to have had OK food and usually vibrant staff and atmosphere - nothing could be further from the truth here!
    Staff only interested in fraternising together, rather than taking any food orders! Food and staff quite predictable but it's the kind of place birthday kids enjoy - they wouldn't even put my child's up on the TV screens because it wasn't an official birthday party!

Instant Answers: Paris