Quick, Paris

by mindcrime
  • alyf1961's Profile Photo

QUICK: DELICIOUS FRENCH TOAST

by alyf1961 Written May 11, 2012

Hannah and I went here for breakfast whilst in Paris. I spotted a few of this chain around Paris although there are more McDonalds around.
    I wasn't sure what it was when I ordered it but it looked nice. It was delicious. It was some sort of egg and bread but with a sweet taste.
    Next time I am in Paris I will look for a Quick for breakfast.

Favorite Dish: French toast?

• alyf1961's Profile Photo

QUICK: FAST FOOD BELGIUM STYLE

by alyf1961 Written Apr 9, 2012

Looking through my photo's of last years VT meet in Paris, I noticed Quick a couple of shops away from the Moulin Rouge.
    Quick is the Belgium's answer to McDonalds.
    They usually sell burgers, fries, chicken and shakes.

Favorite Dish: Burger and fries.

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

Quick: fast food chain

by mindcrime Written Jan 14, 2011

The truth is that I don’t like fast food places like McDonalds and Quick is just a local fast food chain that has no different food when it comes to variety or quality. But Paris is very expensive so visiting such places was the only thing we could do to save some money.

We tried some burgers, the long chicken (4.30e), the club 2 saumons (6,55e with fries and coke) which was better and a sea salad (5.95e) which was really bad. Some other people of our group tried the Long Fish meal and they seemed satisfied with it.

There are many Quick restaurants all over Paris (I saw one at Champs Elyesees) but the one we visited was right next to Republique metro station with a McD located a few meters away

Quick restaurant

• Muarrij's Profile Photo

Quick: Fancy an alternative to McDo's - QUICK

by Muarrij Written Dec 17, 2006

Quick in my opinion is a much better alternative to McDonalds when youre looking for something "Quick". The Long Fish meal is excellent and great value! These restaurants are all over France and Belgium.

Favorite Dish: Long Fish Meal deal - and Chocolate Donuts!

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Quick
4.0 out of 5 stars