Rotisserie D'en Face, Paris

Rue Christine (6th)

Rotisserie D'en Face
    by zuriga
  • zuriga's Profile Photo

Rotisserie D'en Face: SO MANY CHOICES!

by zuriga Updated Apr 6, 2005

Rotisserie D'en Face

There are so many wonderful places to eat in Paris. One favorite of mine is Rotisserie D'En Face. It's not expensive and the waiters are friendly! It's on Rue Christine in the 6th. Brasserie Balzar is also good and a true brasserie. For lots of tips visit www.chowhound.com. Paris is a popular destination and lots of restaurants are discussed, almost daily.

Favorite Dish: One of their best dishes is a roast chicken.

• Mar78's Profile Photo

Rotisserie d'En Face: French food lives up to its reputation

by Mar78 Updated Oct 6, 2003

This restaurant was recommended by a VT member, and a Paris travel guide. I made reservations on the night I went, and had no problem getting a seat. The atmosphere was very nice and quiet, and the food was quite good, at 39 Euros for a starter, an entree, and a dessert.

The dessert was fabulous! Unless your French is perfect, be sure to get an English menu. I went in with my French friend, speaking French, and received the French menu. I didn't understand a lot of the french food terms, so I went with something I absolutely knew. It was great, but I found out later that there was something on the menu I would have really liked to have tried.

Instant Answers: Paris

Comments

Hotels Near Rotisserie D'en Face
348 Opinions