Been here? Rate It!
santorini: greek food in the quartier latin
it's not a fancy place to eat, but it's cheap and gives you the possibility to taste several different greek dishes, since they have a couple of set menus. The decor is really tacky, but the food is worthy. Def a good place to eat if you're on a budget
Favorite Dish: calamari - i don't remember how they cooked them though - possibly fried. And cheeses (feta!)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kuala Terengganu
- Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels
- King of Prussia Hotels
- Polis Hotels
- Pedas Hotels