Know about this? Rate It!
Les Caves Augé: They Always Have Some Mighty Fine Wine
Of all the wine stores I have visited in Paris, this one best captures the “spirit” of wine. A wonderful place to explore—the atmosphere conjures up the allure and mysteries and tradition of fine wine. I think this may be the oldest wine store in Paris (opened in 1850), and it retains the charm of the past. The experts who work here are knowledgeable and friendly; English is spoken by some.
Métro: Saint Augustin
What to buy: The wine selection is broad—there is also a wide range of spirits for sale (Calvados, Cognac, Armagnac, my favorite eau de vie: Poire William, …)
What to pay: Prices range from next to nothing to a fortune.
- Wine Tasting
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Prien am Chiemsee
- West Covina Hotels
- Chokoloskee Island Hotels
- Kenitra Hotels
- Wasini Island Hotels