Disneyland Paris, Paris

4 out of 5 stars 111 Reviews

• Finnish kids love
    Finnish kids love "Martti".
    by Turska
    crush’s coaster
    by mindcrime
    Disneyland Paris 2007
    by jumpingnorman
  • ealgisi's Profile Photo

Disneyland Paris car parking fee

by ealgisi Updated Jul 7, 2008

Before really entering the Disney Park, there's a parking fee to pay.
    For cars, it doesn't matter how many people you are inside, the fee is 8 EUR.

The main entrance to the parking place seem to be like a big highway toll road with cabins in at the entrance, but don't be scared about the line of cars you can be into, the line goes forward pretty fast.

• funkymama's Profile Photo

Disneyland resort Paris.UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

by funkymama Updated Jun 9, 2008

Open from monday to friday 10:00-20:00.
    and on saturday from 10:00-22:00.
    and on sunday from 10:00-21:00.

1 Day / 1 Park Disney Ticket

Validity : 1 day for 1 year from date of purchase.

Prices (valid until November 7th, 2008): Adult: £34

Child (aged 3-11 years inclusive): £29.

• awladhassan's Profile Photo

Still a child at heart

by awladhassan Updated Jun 1, 2008

Alice in Wonderland

Perhaps because we were brought up in the 3rd world where there were few luxuries, we enjoy going to EuroDisney. The atmosphere is exciting, the colours vibrant and the imagination behind it all is amazing. Now we all have children, it means we get a different view. The characters from films particularly were a big hit with the little ones.

It can be reached from London [Waterloo] by Eurostar to Marne-la-Vallee
    or from paris by RER A train. 35-40 minutes
    or fly from Terminal 2F Paris Roissy/Charles de Gaulle and take the shuttle service [VEA] to the site.

• vinc_bilb's Profile Photo

Activate the kid part of your brain

by vinc_bilb Updated May 20, 2008

Not crowded when weather is bad

Well, I was not enthusiastic by the idea to spend some time in Disneyland for several reasons (too much "made in USA", social ...) but I've to recognize it's ... excellent.
    My suggestions:
    - by e-ticket (see website), be on time the morning (10:00 am typic)
    - prefer, if you have the choice, "bad weather" days and monday + tuesday (no very long queue). If you could choose a rainy monday, you're closed from excellence in term of queue (see pictures).
    - use the "fast pass" option (see website)
    - come by train / RER
    - buy your food outside (allowed now)
    - don't buy the daily 2 parcs ticket : you don't have time for 2 in 1 day, prefer the 1 day/1parc ticket (cheaper) and book 2 days for both parks
    Warning: you could have to wait up to 90 minutes for attraction (could be less than 20' if you follow the suggestions). Personnaly, I'm getting crazy with such waste time.

Travelling to Disneyland Resort Paris is easy, whether you are coming by car, plane, train or public transport. The Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy train station is located right at the gates of the Disney Parks (30-40 minutes from Paris)

• arv1's Profile Photo

by arv1 Updated Jul 8, 2007

Sleeping Beautys Castle

General:
    Yes, i am 21, officially an adult in all countries (correct me if I'm wrong) and I LOVE DISNEY!!
    The park is quite small, consisting of two zones - Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney studios...I have only been to Disneyland Paris...but give me time!! I quite liked the fact that the park is small as a lot can be seen in one day. There are rides for all age groups so I honestly believe that noone gets bored. Space mountain, the most thrilling ride, is a must!! Every twist and turn is completely unexpected...go on the ride, even if the queue is huge...and ask about fast track when you buy your entry tickets. And for kids...or kids at heart (like me) the flying elephant ride is also a must!! The general atmosphere is amazing and just magical!!! Seeing the Disney characters walking around the park seems unreal!! And yes, when I saw goofy, one of my favourites...I ran for him!! There is usually one parade a day, at the moment its the 'Once upon a star' parade, which is fantastic...you can't miss it! There are numerous eating places and soo many shops!! The shop Emporium stays open even after the attractions are closed so I recommend doing you shopping at the end of the day...except for buying mickey mouse ears, you have to do that at the beginning!

Opinion: Only buy a ticket for one park per day, leave nice and early, and see the parade!

Price:
    1 Park 1 day is 44 euros per adult
    For 2 parks 1 day, its 53 euros per adult
    There is a full list of prices on the website.

• EdinburghRoc's Profile Photo

I took my mother to Euro-Disney in 1998.

by EdinburghRoc Written Jul 3, 2007
    My Mum with Minnie Mouse

I took my mother to Disneyland Paris or Euro-Disney as it was called back then. We took the plane from Edinburgh to Paris.
    We did have a little problem in that we did not have the passes to enter the park and they would not allow us to use the phone. We got through to the tourist office in London and all was fixed with apologies.

Then we started exploring the park and all it had to offer over four days.

• smirnofforiginal's Profile Photo

Disney

by smirnofforiginal Written Apr 30, 2007

Having been to Disneyworld, Florida, there is a chance that as far as a Disney theme park goes, I have been over-indulged... there clearly is no comparison. Thus much said it was January 6th and the temperature outside was -4C and there was a rather nasty windchill on top of that. I am sure the miserable Disney staff were only so because they were frozen and would have preferred to have been at home, in the warm with a nice, hot cup of cocoa.

I would imagine everybody knows enough about Disney to not be told about it - however my opinion is :
    If I were booking a holiday based around the fun of Disney I would save a little harder, get on a bigger plane and wing to the sunnier climes of Florida where there is sooooo much to do in and out of Disney.
    However, if I were in Paris, for whatever reason, this makes a very good day out and a superb days break for children, from sight seeing!

Obviously this is only my opinion (because this is my travel page!) and I do know many who have been to and speak more highly of Disneyland than I....and out of them - those who have been to Disneyworld...none!

• Arial_27's Profile Photo

Disneyland, Paris

by Arial_27 Updated Apr 28, 2007

This park is fun, but I warn you that its not for everybody. Don't come here expecting anything like the Disney resorts in California or Florida because it is nothing like those.
    Disneyland Paris is geared towards a younger audience, and probably an English-speaking audience as well. I found that pretty well everything at this park was in English, depite the fact that its located in Paris.
    You won't find any 'scary' rides for the more dare-devil characters, but there sure are a lot of kiddie-rides. Travel to the 'Land of the Dolls', or take a ride on the flying bike with ET, or a flight with Peter Pan - it's all here at Disneyland, Paris. There's also Sleeping Beauty's charming palace, and Alice in Wonderland's maze.
    Don't buy your food here - it'll cost you a fortune. And be sure to remember where exactly you parked your car, because the parking lot is so huge, we spent 1/2 hour looking for ours!

• sunnywong's Profile Photo

Walt Disney Studio

by sunnywong Written Feb 3, 2007

Walt Disney Studio

The quickest way to get to Disneyland® Resort Paris from the capital is to take the RER A train. It’s only a 35-40 minute trip from the heart of Paris to “Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy” station, right at the gates of Disneyland® Resort Paris.

• sunnywong's Profile Photo

Paris Disneyland

by sunnywong Updated Feb 3, 2007

The quickest way to get to Disneyland® Resort Paris from the capital is to take the RER A train. It’s only a 35-40 minute trip from the heart of Paris to “Marne-la-Vallée / Chessy” station, right at the gates of Disneyland Resort Paris.

• Bainbo's Profile Photo

Amazing time, Young or Old

by Bainbo Written Jan 22, 2007

Basically, do everything in this park.
    The typical Disneyland theme park, I was here a week and a half before Xmas though, so that made it a very good theme for the park.

Bring some cash, as you can load up on those nic-nacs from here that last a lifetime and you can hand down a generation and talk about (roughly 20 euros to 300, depending on how much your budget is.. mine was 500, cant blame me though)

Its great to walk around all the different themes of the park, be sure to be beside the castle @ 10am as the characters of disney all run out at that time to officially open the park

PRE ORDER TICKETS as the lines can be quite bad if you get there a bit late.

Do go on the rides, it will bring back the child in you even if your an old grump like some.

Good fun

• Americanised French Culture,lol

by Manyana Updated Nov 8, 2006

Father Chrismas's cart

I bet everyone fantasise their visiting and play-around in Disneyland, including me..you know kissing Mickey Mouse, hugging Bell and pushing away the Beast,and running after Aladdin and Abu,lol. I booked my ticket and my friend's online. And we stayed in a hotel in a Parisian suburb. So we saved time and money. Disneyland does have 4 or 5 hotels on-site but quite expensive
    At the entrance, couldn't see anything but endless queues!But we had an easy and relatively quick check-in. All what we had to do was to insert our ticket through the entrance machine and so to keep them for playing games later. We really saved so much time queuing!
    Our sight fell, first, on a train that went around the whole Disneyland and so that was quite good. It can transfer you from one area to another while enjoying the scenery. We had played some games. It was good as I was more attracted to the designs and architecture and buying Disney souviners than the games themselves,lol. However, the most thing I didn't like was the long queues. We had to queue for One hour and Half only to play One round in One for-children game:S That wasn't so good as it was freaking cold in December!
    At the end of the day, there was a parade showing the most popular Disney characters, the oldies and some newies;) though I didn't see Pochohantes* hehe.
    -Opening Times: vary depending on seasons and weekdays/ends
    -shops, restaurants, food stalls available everywhere but expensive so have your meals ready with you...and you could hardly to find available seats! too crowded.
    - Disneyland is divided into two major parks: the Theme Park and the Studio. There are different kind of tickets: daily or 3-day tickets for either one or both. We had one-day ticket for one site we could choose.We were recommended by the staff to choose the Theme Park as it was bigger than the studio and so much fun to see the shows and parades;)
    it was a nice experience to see the French Disney but it wasn't as dazzling as I imagined. Probably children would enjoy it more than adults (me);)

• lolitajane's Profile Photo

by lolitajane Updated Aug 19, 2006

Entrance to Disneyland!

Fantasy land....I could not believe my eyes when I got there...It was a site I ever wanted to visit and my dream came true that very day! It took me back to my childhood and brought back lots of beautiful memories...

• nina_z's Profile Photo

Disneyland - A Fun day out of Paris

by nina_z Written Aug 8, 2006

Ok, I thought I was a little too old for this kind of amusement but I went to the Disneyland with a friend on a cold autumn day and we had lots of fun. It's a nice change if you want to relax from the monuments and museums for a while.

• sparkieplug24's Profile Photo

by sparkieplug24 Updated Jun 11, 2006

Emma with pluto

If you have enough time on your stay in Paris you must go and see disneyland Paris (see my transport tips for how to get there). Disneyland Paris has two parks the disneyland park and studio disney as well as disney village. All three are in walking distance of each other with disney village being full of shops, restrauants and pubs. The bigger of the two parks is disneyland park and it took us 2 and half days to get round the whole park first time I went. This park is split in five imaginary islands with each one set around a particular theme.

The other park studio disney is smaller and took us a full day 10-6 to get around and this showed you how cartoons are made and told you all about special effects and so on.

Both parks use rides and shows to entertain you with the disney village have many different theme park rides including roller coasters.

Instant Answers: Paris