Paris Things to Do

by Nemorino

Most Viewed Things to Do in Paris

Instant Answers: Paris

• Mar 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I will be traveling to Paris for the first time this upcoming Summer. This list has 132 items, I doubt I can do all of those. Which would you recommend I def do and what can wait until next time (hopefully there is one). I will be there approx four days. Thx for the guidance!

• goodfish's Profile Photo
      Mar 20, 2013 at 6:13 PM

A lot of what you choose to do depends on your own interests: we wouldn't recommend art museums or churches if you aren't into art or architecture, if that makes sense? What do you usually like to spend your time on while on holiday?

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2013 at 8:40 PM

It would be nice to label the photos on the opening slide show. We know what all those places are but someone planning their first trip would probably not. It would also be nice to spell museum correctly in your opening article. I think people should be aware of pickpockets but there are not pickpockets "everywhere" in Paris. The idea is good and I'm sure your finished product will be very useful. Excellent start.

• goodfish's Profile Photo
      Mar 21, 2013 at 3:12 AM

I'm having the same problem with the gear symbol, Sally. And I forgot about the problem with not having a mouse. :O(

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
      Mar 23, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Although I agree about the river cruise being expensive, you can still take the Batobus " Hop-On, Hop-Off" version cheap enough and the ticket lasts all day. Montmartre "seedy" ??? And why always the rant on pickpockets in Paris ?? They are everywhere round the world, not just in Paris.

• giampiero6's Profile Photo

I want to go to Paris!

VirtualTourist Viator City Pass

Paris Things to Do

aznaphrodite's Profile Photo

Home to the Louvre, Paris to...

Paris Members Meetings