Know about this?
Champs Elysees is a beautiful...
Champs Elysees is a beautiful avenue where there are lots of shops but here you will pay twice as much for what ever you are buying from coffee to batteries, then if you went a couple of streets away.
many people in paris are...
many people in paris are illegal immigrants(about 100000 in the greater paris area);if you have a problem,try to avoid the french policemen,they are frightened by the high criminality and will make you trouble instead of making trouble to the criminals.Girls travelling alone,be careful in the subway,or worse,the RER;the underground subway and even the regular railways are an outlaw territory.These criminal people are protected by the French government,they can rob you,kill you,rape you,nobody will care.OK,I warned you,do not come and complain afterwards
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Paris Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Honuapo Hotels
- Roxas City
- Premuda Hotels
- Lelystad Hotels
- Sancerre Hotels
- Mestna Obcina Koper
- San Antonio Tourist Traps
- Reykjavík Region Tourist Traps
- Montego Bay Tourist Traps
- Isla de Fuerteventura Tourist Traps
- Pulau Tioman Tourist Traps
- Selcuk Tourist Traps
- Battambang Tourist Traps
- Restaurants around Grand' Place
- Belize Tourist Traps
- Caribbean and Central America Tourist Traps
- Jiuzhaigou Tourist Traps
- Miri Tourist Traps