Paris Shuttle, Paris

Know about this? Rate It!

T2 connector to SNCF trains and RER
    panels at T2E CDG gates K
    by gwened
  • CDGVAL intra terminal free  transportation
    CDGVAL intra terminal free ...
  • jlanza29's Profile Photo

Shuttle bus to and from Paris

by jlanza29 Updated May 30, 2008

This time in Paris, I had to opt for a shuttle service since my girlfriend couldn't pack light !! (I'm still not happy about it) so I looked around and found this company named Parishuttle !! I asked around here on VT and several people said they had used it and it was secure and safe and reliable. So I went ahead and booked there service via the internet......the cost was 18 Euro per person each way.......when arriving in Paris, you call a toll free number, they direct you where to go in PERFECT ENGLISH !!!!! and we must have waited no more than 5 minutes before the shuttle showed up. On the way back from out hotel the same thing....we booked a 9:30 pick up and just as the clock turned 9:30 the van was pulling up to our hotel !!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMED this service if you can't pack light and take the train or the Air France bus !!!!

Update: May 2008
    Price is now 23 Euro's per person one way !!!!

• Mikebb's Profile Photo

Airport Shuttle - Comfortable & Cheap

by Mikebb Written Sep 5, 2007

When wanting transport from our Paris hotel to Charles De Gaulle Airport our hotel reception recommended Shuttle Parisien ( 26 Rue des Rigoles) and made the pick up arrangements for us. A large luxury style vehicle arrived on time the next day, there were 4 other passengers on board and we took the remaining two seats. On pick up the driver loaded our luggage into the van.

CDG airport is very large with several terminals, it is essential you know the terminal your aircraft is departing from. Cost for 2 persons was Euro 35. Should you require collection on arrival I suggest you email Shuttle Parisien several days prior to your arrival date. We were pleased with the service provided.

• Seniors
    • Women's Travel

• Herkbert's Profile Photo

Parishuttle from CDG to Hotel

by Herkbert Written Sep 19, 2007

We used the PariShuttle to get to our hotel from CDG airport. At $19 EU per person, we thought it was a worthwhile expense. You reserve over the internet and then call them when you land. The driver was waiting for us by the time we got our baggage and passed through customs. The shared van (four other passengers) whisked us from the airport and dropped us off right at our hotel. Very convenient.

• Architecture

• Avoid Super Shuttle! Take a taxi or metro/RER.

by gina23 Written Oct 21, 2011

Taking the metro and RER from the airport to the Paris is the best way. If you can afford it, taxis aren't that bad. Whatever you do, avoid Super Shuttle Paris. I booked with them to take me to the airport from Paris. They never arrived! When I called they said that the driver was running late and would take another half hour. I cancelled the reservation and took a taxi instead and was told I would get a refund. It's been weeks of emails and calls and there is no refund in sight. If this is how they treat their airport drop-offs, I can only imagine how punctual they are with pick-ups.

If you're travelling with a lot of baggage, I definitely recommend a taxi because the metros have a lot of staircases - a taxi from the southern tip of the 5th to CDG cost me EUR 45.

• Work Abroad

• maritoni's Profile Photo

Service Shuttle door to door service to Paris

by maritoni Updated Jul 10, 2005

I booked online from the USA and we were greeted by the driver after we got our luggages and customs checked.

It was a convenient way to travel from the airport (Charles de Gaulle) to Paris since it is a 45 mins drive. Also, since it is our first time in Paris, even if our plane arrived at around 5pm, it wouldnt be quite scarry trying to find our way to Paris at nitetime....

We've been forewarned not to hail a taxi from the airport as we would be charged as high as 100euros - just because we are tourists.

After very much contemplating whether we take the train to Paris (from the airport), we decided to take this particular shuttle service since we were travelling with child , 3 suitcases and a stroller - which I think is such a hassle to carry to and from the train and metro stations - plus the walking trying to find our hotel on the arrival date...

We were dropped right in the entrance of our hotel and viola!! - we were ready for a stroll and dinner...

• Paris Shuttle Transfer

by CraigMiami Written Jan 27, 2010

I used Paris Shuttle Transfer last summer. They gave me the possibility to take a private or a shared shuttle; the shared one was much cheaper.

I traveled in a nice Volkswagen shuttle, it was clean and the driver was able to speak a bit of English, which is not common around Paris…

• Luxury Travel
    • Theme Park Trips

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Airport van service

by rexvaughan Updated Dec 14, 2009

We went to Paris with our children and grandchildren, a party of 10. Of course we needed to get to CDG for our flight home and a party of 10 with multiple bags could be a challenge on the metro and RER and very costly for at least 2 taxis, so I found a van service to pick us up at our hotel and drop us at CDG. The cost was
    148 Euro for an average cost of about 15 per person which I considered not too bad. We were supposed to all go in one van but they ended up sending two smaller ones and they were a few minutes later than we had arranged. I was not happy about that as it can take forever to get through the seemingly endless and senseless process at CDG. In the end it all worked out okay and I would probably use them again, but would check around as well. Any time we have booked van service from our hotel to CDG, they seem to be later than the appointed time, so I always tell them a time about an hour earlier than I acutally need. The service we used was Airport Connection and their website is:

• Cheap, chic and direct airport transfer

by sheba-travel Written Aug 26, 2006

My company offer a personalized private transfer service

Our strengths

* a high quality service
    * the rates are fixed (there is no surprise at arrival)
    * experienced, courteous and english speaking drivers
    * Comfortable cars with air conditioning, meeting your needs (sedan and minibuses: 4, 6 and 8 places)
    * Punctuality is the rule
    * 24h/7days service
    5 ù discount for members of Virtual Tourist.com

• Bad recommendation to Super shuttle Paris

by dannykoi Written Aug 1, 2012

Hello,
    I would like to recommend NOT using the super shuttle services, at least not in paris where we used them and were very disappointed.
    My wife and I pre-ordered the super shuttle services online. When we landed yesterday in paris, we called them and they said they will dispatch a shuttle right away and it will arrive in 5 minutes. We waited more than 45 minutes (for a drive than took less) during which we called them a few times and they kept on lying to us and saying it is on way and it will arrive in less than 5 minutes, when in fact they were in constant contact with their driver, Mark, and could have told us exactly what is the expected pick up. If we would have known we at least would have had the option to decide whether we want to stay and keep on waiting or leave earlier with another company or service.
    Another family with kids that waited with us, finally decided to quit and left after half an hour. .If I had known that this is the type of service that we will receive I would never have booked them from the beginning.
    Danny

• Paris Shuttle service

by Bards Written Oct 13, 2010

Do no use the Paris Shuttle service. It is disorganised, run by rude and incompetent staff. I paid for a service I did not receive.

My husband and I with our three young children arrived into Paris Orly on 25 September 2010 at 8.25pm to find that the Paris Shuttle private transfer we had booked more than 6 weeks in advance had not arrived and never turned up. Several phonecalls and waiting for more than 1.5 hours came to nothing.

And what's more they refuse to refund us.

We caught a taxi to 75006 and it was half the price of the shuttle (29 Euros)!!

• Seniors
    • Luxury Travel

• Puckfair's Profile Photo

Shuttle bus From charles de Gaulle to City Center

by Puckfair Written May 9, 2006

I booked this Shuttle service Before i went , you have to do so 48 hours in advance
    So i booked both ways ie from Airport to Hotel and return to airport, I was a bit nervous that they would'nt show but
    Nothing could be further from the Truth , We arrived from Ireland in Terminal One, so our departure gate was Gate 16 ie we had to Go up a level, They guy was already there, he had to collect 2 from our flight, We were there before hand , about 10 minutes, he then waited for the other couple from our flight, who were later , you could hear him on the phone checking if they rang as i assumed they were late, (it asks u to choose your requested pickup time ) anyway off we went , the driving was a bit erratic, i dont know how french drivers drive but we got there fine, alot easier

On the return journey i did'nt ring them before hand , however you can as you are given a telephone number at the time of booking
    Our checkout time at the hotel was 11:15 and he was there before that, you cannot say any more prompt than that
    it was also the same Guy as well
    We paid 28 Each (return) , which i know is dear compared to using the Metro, but when u are'nt used to the system and there is alot of stairs in that system that you would be lugging your luggage around , in the long run it was easier ,
    I would use this Company again

Another thing their site , is also available in English and it lists the rates , it is more expensive if you reserve by phone

• gwened's Profile Photo

Aeroports de Paris services

by gwened Written May 17, 2012

CDGVAL intra terminal free  transportation

This is the webpage I received for my travels from the aeroports de Paris site, it give full information on all services available in many languages too

CDG airport
    public transport information

to reserve car/auto parking at the airport

parking lot garages information

to reserve a taxi

know how to do connecting flights at CDG

All kinds of other info the site is loaded, no worries, its all easy

public transport at Orly

by taxi at Orly

parking garages at orly

airport terminal maps orly

reserve car/auto parking garage at Orly

even spaces for videogame playing while at airport

you have it all at your fingertips. I use it every month.

• Malinduli's Profile Photo

I MADE RESERVATIONS WITH PARIS...

by Malinduli Updated Mar 9, 2003

PARIS SHUTTLE BUS

I MADE RESERVATIONS WITH PARIS SHUTTLE ON JUNE 20
    I HAD EVERYTHING CONFIRMED !
    WHEN I GOT TO THE AIRPORT AND I CALLED
    1 PERSON 23 EUROS
    2 PERSONS 18 EUROS
    3 PERSONS 16 EUROS

email reservations@paris-airport-shuttle.com

• Avoid parisshuttleservice.com at all costs

by Cmcv Written Oct 7, 2013

Nightmare - they basically left us abandoned and took no responsibility for it.
    www.parisshuttleservice.com is to be avoided at all costs.
    Service level no better than criminals - It cost over 200 euros and 4 hours of time not counting the stress.
    I will do everything possible to ensure no other people are left with a young child and luggage in Paris.
    Opinion - worse than what you could imagine
    I have the sms messages where they told us they weren't coming 2 minutes after the pick-up time
    Paris – Beauvais – Get the Ryanair bus and save the pain
    Please contact me for any clarification on the worst service ever. The city was great, the people friendly but this was what ruined it…….

• Work Abroad

• SailorRoar's Profile Photo

Paris Shuttle

by SailorRoar Written Oct 9, 2008

PariShuttle is a well known shuttle service in Paris, and in general comes highly recommended. I have sort of mixed feelings about them, but our situation was very special. We where traveling with our 6 weeks old son. So after booking online and specifying the need for a baby seat, and later confirming it on phone and via email, all the time carefully specifying the babys age and weight. I got numerous comfirmations (even in writing via email) that they would provide a suitable baby seat.

When we arrived and had picked up our luggage, we called the toll-free number and was instructed to meet the driver at a specific entrance to the terminal.

Of course they showed up with a normal child seat, which was not usable because it was way to big. After a lot of discussion and another car arriving with a new seat (which was exactly the same as the first one), and some lies about baby seats like we needed was not something they had i France at all, we had to secure our son to my wife using a baby harness that we had with us. Naturally I called the customer service and complained because we had booked the shuttle for our trip back to the airport aswell. And they promissed to buy a new seat for the return trip, which they actually did. So in the end it turned out OK, and for anyone traveling with a baby with PariShuttle after August 2008, I know they have at least one seat suited for babies, it is a allround seat that can be mounted in both direction and tilted to support babies and larger children.

Myself I have learned my lesson and will bring our own seat anywhere we go as long as our son is using the baby seat.

Instant Answers: Paris