Versailles Nightlife

Pub O'Paris
    by gwened
  • Spectator Seating Beyond Neptune & Dragon Fountain
    Spectator Seating Beyond Neptune &...
    by hquittner
    Closer View (A Ticket-Scalper?)
    by hquittner

Most Recent Nightlife in Versailles

Pub O Paris: drinks and sports bar Paris

by gwened Written Aug 13, 2012

Pub O'Paris

long standing bar in Versailles ,best known to me for its big screen TV and sporting events when going to a bar warrant it. Very near the palace so you are in central location, great ambiance in the evenings and especially when a good sports event is on, like a football;rugby match.

for a drink and sports, worthwhile place to be in Versailles.

Dress Code: casual regular dress codes,nothing fancy

• Castles and Palaces
    • Beer Tasting

Le Pas Du Roy: dance,cozy,sexy, relax in Versailles

by gwened Written May 9, 2012

Now we are moving into a cozy,sexy place for adults, a great time in a wonderful discotheque overlooking the chateau de Versailles, real.
    hours are Tuesdays to Sundays from 22h00-2h00 ,and parking is free
    There is a resto cafe open from 10h but the main here is the dance in the evenings and the soirees salsa on thursdays

Dress Code: dress to kill for the dance evening sessions

Le Montbauron: go for billiards ,pool and games

by gwened Written May 9, 2012

This is the place to have a drink, get some chow and play pool all night, long standing in Versailles
    the resto is there since 1840
    open until 2am or O2h00 every day
    pool is 8€ per hour weekdays and 12€ after 20h or on weekends
    24 pool tables French and American style

resto is open from 11h30 -14H15 weekdays for lunch and after 19h-00h30 for dinner
    simple bar fare steaks ,salads etcn pleny of liquor and beer selection of course ::)

Dress Code: dress code is casual, but some on late evening do come dressy as for dance club out. Some use it as an apero place for agame and drink and then go on to more dancing places, especially the younger crowd. There is all kinds of ages and sexes here.

• Beer Tasting

• hquittner's Profile Photo

Neptune Basin and Other Places: Evening Music, Water and Spectacles

by hquittner Updated Apr 4, 2011
    Spectator Seating Beyond Neptune & Dragon Fountain

We have never attended any of these events because years ago the information was not disseminated well. It can now be studied on the web and tickets ordered in advance,. The site given is in French. They are almost exclusively in July and August and are at 1930-2130, for some early entry(2 hours ) of the grounds is possible. To make an evening of it would take a little planning and probably could be done better if you were staying nearer than Paris. There are also Baroque music concerts in the Chapel. I could not find anything on the Opera House.

Dress Code: Appropriate Attire

• Seniors

• Jerelis's Profile Photo

Hotel Jardins de Paris Boulonge: Writing in the Diary of a Madman.

by Jerelis Updated Dec 22, 2008

Whenever I undertake a journey to a particular country I always want to know all about the surroundings, it’s history, it’s culture, which cities to visit, which hikes to undertake, et cetera. In advance to the journey I do browse over the internet to get certain information and read travel books just to make sure I won’t miss out on anything.

Once I am travelling I like to talk to the local people about their own country, their own region and those conversations will retrieve lots of extra information about some beautiful spots to visit, the ultimate restaurant or sometimes a particular area to avoid.

Ever since I have had myr own personal travel site and this one at Virtual Tourist I like not only to undertake the journey, but also write about it for everyone to enjoy. Just to make sure I won’t forget the details of the journey I write is all down in a diary. I have given the dairy the name “Diary of a madman” and it contains all the information I have gathered. I like to make the diary more beautiful to glue in some pictures out of folders and also the entrance tickets to museums, National Parks, bus tickets, et cetera.

This way I am able to tell all our friends about my travels. For Virtual Tourist I can reproduce all the information for (hopefully) solid tips with lots of good details that will help you in your travels. Besides that it’s always fun to read about a journey I took for example 7 or 8 years ago and read about what I exactly did and how I experienced it. I also have managed to keep in touch with the local people I talked to and do nourish these contacts. Especially at the travelogue section of each location you can see some pages out of the Diary of a madman. Yes, I know, it's written in Dutch, but you'll have an impression on how it looks. And maybe you can tell us how you remember all the information for your tips. Enjoy!

• Hiking and Walking

Instant Answers: Versailles

Comments

Versailles Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Versailles nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Versailles sightseeing.