Vincennes Restaurants

• With my friend Cécile at Le Blason, in Vincennes
    With my friend Cécile at Le Blason, in...
    by Jefie
  • Having a good time on my last evening out in Paris
    Having a good time on my last evening...
    At La Table de Troys in Vincennes

Most Recent Restaurants in Vincennes

Café de la Mairie: Lovely cafe in Vincennes

by Jefie Updated Sep 1, 2014

This little cafe is located close to the beautiful Vincennes City Hall. Despite its amazing location, it's not a tourist trap at all - prices are very reasonnable and the food is great. There was a slight confusion with my order for which the waiter apologized profusely and offered to bring me another plate. I was too hungry to wait and so I decided to eat what he had brought, which was delicious anyways, but he still made sure not to charge me more than what my original pick would have cost. Besides the friendly service, the quiet neighborhood and the casual, relaxing ambience on the terrace all made for an excellent meal!

With my friend C��cile at Caf�� de la Mairie Vincennes City Hall

La Table de Troys: Another great find in Vincennes

by Jefie Updated Aug 31, 2014

We hesitated a bit before going to La Table de Troys because it looked like a rather fancy place, but after we took a look at the menu and saw that it featured several interesting dishes at reasonable prices we decided to try it out on my last evening in Paris. I ordered the "salade fermière", an excellent combination of tomatoes, corn, potatoes and chicken. Our waitress was really nice, although I was a bit annoyed at how she kept trying to suggest the most expensive dishes and wines (I guess it must be some kind of a house policy), but she didn't seem too disappointed when we ordered our salads and house wine instead. All in all, we had a lovely meal and a really nice evening, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place if you happen to be in the Vincennes area.

Having a good time on my last evening out in Paris At La Table de Troys in Vincennes C��cile getting ready to enjoy her meal

Le Blason: Good spot near the Château de Vincennes

by Jefie Written Aug 31, 2014

I very much enjoyed having the lunch in this casual spot located across the street from the Château de Vincennes. The first waitress who came to our table was completely thrown off by my accent (!) so she sought the help of a fellow waiter who was incredibly friendly. Both my friend Cécile and I ordered the vegetarian burger (served with fries & garden salad), and it was delicious! We also shared a roasted pineapple for dessert, served with a caramel ginger sauce, and it was as delicious as it sounds. The place was packed for lunch, and it looked like most of the patrons were locals (which I always take as a good sign right). The restaurant's furniture looked like it had seen better days, but I thought it gave it a kind of vintage charm. Besides, the food was fresh and excellent - that's what counts, right?!

Veggie burger at Le Blason, in Vincennes With my friend C��cile at Le Blason, in Vincennes Enjoying a glass of chilled brouilly at le Blason

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo

Pizza del Castello: Try a little change and eat Italian

by Beausoleil Written Jul 16, 2014

We were visiting the Chateau de Vincennes and got very hungry from climbing all those stairs so walked across the street and started looking for a restaurant. We'd been eating French (in France) for a couple weeks and we saw this place and smelled the pizza so decided it was time for a change.

The waiters were very Italian looking and acting which was fun. They were very friendly and immediately took us under their wing. We got a lovely seat looking out at the chateau but inside safe from passing showers. They were very busy but managed it all with good cheer. It was a fun experience.

Unfortunately I did not take any photos of meal or restaurant.

Favorite Dish: We did not get the pizza but watched as several other nearby tables did and it looked excellent. It was a wood-fired oven because I could see it from where I sat and I also watched the pizza man making all the crusts behind his own little counter.

We both got the daily special which was pasta and it was excellent. It's not a gourmet restaurant, but it's a lovely change of pace and if you have your family with you, it might be great fun to go out one night for a pizza. We certainly would go back.

Town from the Chateau Cross the street and turn left St. Louis in the park across the street
    • Castles and Palaces

• mike-tango's Profile Photo

Au Bureau: Want a pizza or fries with a beer ?

by mike-tango Written Sep 15, 2005

This place is conveniently located. Just close to the metro Chateau de Vincennes entrance.
    Don't expect great french cuisine, but this is the right place if you want to eat a pizza or a steack with friees or a big salad. Also a good place just to have a beer, seating on the padeo ...
    Very crowdy in the evening and especially during the week-ends, when it becomes the meeting points of the youngsters from the area.

Instant Answers: Vincennes

Comments

Vincennes Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Vincennes restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vincennes sightseeing.