Le Cap d'Agde Restaurants

Best Rated Restaurants in Le Cap d'Agde

• tashski's Profile Photo

Restaurant & Pizza takeaway: Perfect Pichoun's

by tashski Updated Sep 24, 2006

This restaurant is just off the harbour set in a little square. The place feels so welcoming, and the staff and owners are also extremely friendly. Even though the last time I visited there were 6 of us, (all rather worse for wear) and we must have been a rather rowdier bunch than the usual patrons, we were treated with courtesy and made to feel welcome. (If you do ever visit, please say hi to the owners, Gary and Val for me - Thanks!)

Favorite Dish: All dishes I have tried have all been extremely good. However, if you feel like having a takeaway back at your apartment/hotel, then I don't think there is a better pizza takeaway in the whole of Cap D'Agde. Very tasty.

• La Marine: Don't eat at La Marine

by StyleDesign Written Jul 20, 2007

Do not eat in this restaurant on the boulevard of Cap d'Agde, when you order something cheap of the menu when it's busy you will get bad food. We told the waiter that the food was not done, raw & cold; he told us that we should try another night or another time when it was not busy to get good food... We did not get an appology or a refund, the chef did not care at all.

Favorite Dish: NONE

Instant Answers: Le Cap d'Agde

Comments

Le Cap d'Agde Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Le Cap d'Agde restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Le Cap d'Agde sightseeing.

View all Le Cap d'Agde hotels