Limoges Nightlife

by christophe8723

Most Recent Nightlife in Limoges

• O'Brien's, Le Tabarnacle and Le Roumerie: Bars in Limoges

by socheid Written Apr 7, 2008

I ended up in Limoges for a night in December 26th. I strolled into O'Brien's Irish bar and despite warnings elsewhere in VT that Limoges could be pretty quiet at night I was pleased to see the place was pretty busy. I became engaged in conversation with a couple of locals who took me to a couple of other bars. I may get the spellings wrong but I believe they were called something like Le Tabarnacle and and Le Roumerie. Both were lively enough, pleasant and no hint of trouble. I was out til about 3 am by which time I was feeling a bit worse for wear so I called it a night and left my companions to it.

• Not a place for partygoers!

by travellingglutenfree Updated Jun 2, 2007

Staying in Villars, there was no nightlife - fine for if, like me, you prefer to sightsee in the day and relax in the evening, but definitely not the place to stay if you want to spend your evenings in pubs/clubs or anywhere for that matter!

• christophe8723's Profile Photo

Parck Avenue: nightlife of limoges

by christophe8723 Updated Apr 1, 2003
    parck avenue

When you see the yellow truck you will be in.
    To take a drink, to meet friends or to find friends, This place should not be missed.
    Large choice of beer, you can play pool, or see Football and Rugby match on big screen TV. Or come and listen music (Live or not).
    You can already speak with Jean-louis or Loulou. They enjoyed and are really openmind.

Dress Code: If you don't make troubles, you will be welcome.

• Beer Tasting

• christophe8723's Profile Photo

O'brien Tavern: Irland in middle of Limoges

by christophe8723 Updated Apr 1, 2003
    o brien tavern

It is not Dublin but if you close your eyes and let your brain imagine you will go to dublin without flying. It's a ptypical irish pub where maybe people like to meet each others.
    Music is only irish or celtic. You've got a large choice of beer.

Dress Code: If you not disturbe this quiet place so you can come.

• Beer Tasting

Instant Answers: Limoges

Comments

Limoges Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Limoges nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Limoges sightseeing.