Nancy Favorites

Nancy - Old City
    by Kuznetsov_Sergey

Most Recent Favorites in Nancy

• Mr_Edd_20's Profile Photo

Make sure you check out the...

by Mr_Edd_20 Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: Make sure you check out the park in Nancy. Now, it isn't like a forest of trees ( there are trees spread out everywhere, but enough for it to be called a park)
    but it is a decent park to walk around with your loved one for a while and watch kids play football(soccer). Believe it or not, but while walking in the park, we stumbled into a zoo in the middle of the park!! I kid you not! I have never been to a park that had bears and chimpanzees. It was a very pleasant surprise, because at the time I was in an Anthropolgy class, which gave me a better appreciation for chimpanzess and apes (everything that looks like a monkey is not neccasarily a 'monkey'
    they are all unique, beautiful animals...lol, now you know!) Also, the park had rides for the kids. Enjoy!

Fondest memory: This is a picute of a sad chimpanzee in the park. Again, I apologize for the sideways picture. I'll fix this soon.

Instant Answers: Nancy

Comments

Nancy Favorites

Reviews and photos of Nancy favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Nancy sightseeing.