I took the train from Toulouse for my day trip. A TER in each direction. That meant a single car diesel.
Journey time was about 50 minutes. Comfortable but not fast. Time to take in the passing countryside.
It cost about €27, but I bought my tickets just before I left and I suspect it would have saved money to buy in advance.
The station is just a bit southwest of the town centre - an easy 15 minute walk.
Trains run about every hour.
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
By Car: How Far/How Long...?
Some road distances to Albi from:
- Bern (Switzerland):707 kms.
- Madrid (Spain): 891 kms.
- Nijmegen (Holland): 1.184 kms.
- Pecs (Hungary): 1.707 kms.
Checking the website, you’ll find more road distances together with the driving times and the best routes.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates