Calais Warnings and Dangers

by miksu

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Calais

• Valuable Grabbers

by hooliganic Written Jun 22, 2009

When walking from the sealife centre to the coach parking area, in a large group (about 40), I saw a man smoking, walking in front. Being sensitive to cigarrette smoke, I started coughing. I noticed him stop and just stand, as if putting out his cigarette. I was quite glad, because I wouldn't have the smoke blowing in my face if I walked in front of him. As I got nearer he suddenly turned around and ran in the direction I had been walking from, grabbing at my camera case as he went. He very nearly got it, but thankfully the strap was wrapped around my wrist tightly.

Be warned: Man in an ugly baseball cap, smelly leather jacket, stinking of fags and big red blobby nose.

• Aquarium

• grets's Profile Photo

Watch where you are going

by grets Updated May 23, 2005

Unlike the Uk where it is an offence to let your dog foul the pavement and all responsible dog owners carry a bag to remove the pooch's whopsies, in France the pavement is littered with dog poo. It really is horrible and you have to be very careful where you walk.

Instant Answers: Calais

Comments

Calais Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Calais warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Calais sightseeing.